Friday, April 10, 2009

Quick Friday morning update

Just a quick update to let everyone know i'm still alive and doing well.

Training has been good this weekend, especially yesterday. That was super hard!

It's 10am and already 18.3 degrees out, so we have a nice weekend on the horizon.

This weekend I am pinning on a number for the first proper race of the season.
It's a 2 day tour called the tweedaagse van de gaverstreek, or roughly translated two days of the gaverstreek.

The race is only about 15km from my home here so I have ridden the roads before.

A bit of info for the race..

Saturday:
Stage 1 - 158km, 140km big loop with 3x6km finishing circuits I think.

Sunday:
Stage 2 - 8km time trial

Stage 3 - 128km, mostly the same roads as the first stage.

After the weekend I am going on a training camp for the week until Liege - Bastogne - Liege. I will be back home for a week then I think I will be in France for a 7 day tour the following week. The Tour de Bretagne.

So I am going to be a busy boy over the next few weeks but definately right back into the swing of everything.

Will try and get a post up over the weekend or you can follow me on www.twitter.com (username: RyanPCW) which will have updates all the time.

No comments: