Friday, July 25, 2008

And the Up's!!!

It's funny in a sport such as cycling how quickly bad things can turn into good things!
I have been bored out of my mind for 5 days straight now! but today came some good news!
Well 2 bits of good news!

1st bit, sylvain chavanel won todays stage of the tour de france!
it's nice when you see your hero's doing good!

2nd bit, most important! Wrist update.
It's not broken. I get the cast of on the 4th of August!
So that pretty much made my day!

So now i have to quickly get myself back into shape as i have binged a bit the last few nights,
i want say what i've been eating because it will bring my public image down! no just jokes, it's consisted of frites with mayonnaise and pizza, along with coke and lollies, and ice cream, and bakery goodness. I can't remembeer the last time i had something healthy, except for a salad 3 days ago!!

So tomorrow i guess i am back into it properly again.

Well that is my day and now i am excited to get the cast off,
surely has made me realise not to take each day for granted as now i have lost a fair chunk of worlds build up.

Well that is life and no point dwelling.

That is all for now!

Hope everyone is well.

Ryan

No comments: