Sunday, May 25, 2008

Well motivation has sky-rocketed to an all time high.
This due to the fact i have been selected to start the Tour of Belgium on wednesday.
So i will line up with some of the sports biggest names and try to make something happen.

I also did a race yesterday. Not worth a big story to bore you all. Simply i got a flat tyre after 50km , chased for 10km back on, a big group of 45 riders had gone away so it was a nice easy ride to the finish for 50th place or something. Good news is for the first time in months i felt i was riding the bike instead of the bike riding me.

So the next few days will be busy organising things before travelling to the start town on tuesday afternoon. The tour is 5 days with a time trial on the Friday where i hope to test out how my time trial is. I havn't done a time trial for like 4 months so it will be interesting but i am excited at this opportunity to line up in the biggest race of my life!

I will try for nightly reports if im not too tired! Not much else has been happening. A lot of down time at the moment.

Hope everyone is well.

Ryan

3 comments:

The Mouse said...

Congratulations! I don't suppose you have room to take a small mouse with you on your road trip?

James said...

Vielen Gluck, much luck sonny

Tom said...

FEED IT TO THEM... remember 1 dollar per minute for "T.V time"